WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy is a technique invented in 1952 by Dr. Michel Pistor. Over the past years many physicians worldwide have regularly used Mesotherapy for varied indications, weight loss, spot reduction of fat, cellulite reduction, hair loss, scar revision and wrinkle elimination. In this technique very small doses of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other active substances are directly injected with a very small needle or a meso-gun into the mesoderm which is the third layer of the skin where the blood vessels are present.
HOW DOES MESOTHERAPY WORKS?
Mesotherapy is a comfortable treatment which involves a cocktail of vitamins, minerals, pharmaceuticals and amino acids being injected into the mesoderm, (the second layer of the skin) using a small fine needle or mesogun or combining it with Dermaroller or Dermapen treatments. All mixtures are selected precisely depending on the desired use and targeted specifically on the chosen area.
WHAT SUBSTANCES ARE USED IN MESOTHERAPY?
Sterile substances that contain one active substance – hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin A, amino acids, or cocktails of vitamins, minerals and other active ingredients.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS?
- Anti ageing: Anti-ageing materials are effectively infused into the mesoderm using this treatment, thus rejuvenating the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hair loss: For both male and female pattern, Alopecia areata.
- Pigmentation: The appearance of increased pigmentation such as freckles, melasma and blemishes can be dramatically improved by delivering lightening agents into the skin.
- Reduce fat / weight loss: It is the latest technique used to fight stubborn fat and cellulite by dissolving the fat and breaking down the receptors responsible for fat storage.
- Reduce Cellulite: Cellulite usually leaves a rippled or dimpled appearance on the skin that is very difficult to eliminate. Mesotherapy is exceptionally good for improving the appearance of cellulite as it shrinks fat cells and improves lymphatic drainage.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The number of treatments required to achieve optimal results varies from patient to patient. It also depends on which area is being treated and of course the patient’s expectations and satisfaction. A minimum of 6 – 8 treatments is required for anti ageing facial treatments, hair loss and a minimum of 10 treatments is needed to conquer stubborn fat and cellulite.
WHAT TREATMENTS ARE COMBINED WITH MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy works in compliment or together with other aesthetic procedures such as treatment with hyaluronic acid, Botox, chemical peels, surgical lifts and other hair restoration techniques like stem cell or hair transplantation. In combination or as an adjutant with other treatments it helps to delay the time for using aggressive surgical methods.
Make an Appointment
For appointment or any question contact us to make an appointment with Surat leading dermatologist Dr Mahendra Vaghasiya. Equipped with many years of experience in treating various cosmetic and aesthetic conditions of patients with MESOTHERAPY, he will evaluate your condition and discuss the treatment options with you. You may also send an email by filling Enquiry form at https://shrihariskin.com/contact and our team will respond to your questions or appointment request as soon as possible.